OTF Jam attacked Lil Durk online Sunday, days after testifying against him.
“Fuck Durk,” Jam wrote..“The money made dude a leader.”
Jam, whose legal name is Kacey Hester, testified about the August 2022 Los Angeles operation aimed at Tyquian “Quando Rondo” Bowman.
Rondo survived the shooting near the Beverly Center, but his cousin, Saviay’a “Lul Pab” Robinson, was killed.
Jam said Durk helped set the plan in motion as revenge for Dayvon “King Von” Bennett’s 2020 death.
“If you ain’t never really been a soldier you can never fully lead a real boss,” Jam wrote, saying he had just completed a 12-year prison sentence before getting tangled up in the alleged murder for hire scheme.
“I just did 12 str8 for doing something with a nigga I didn’t really know,” he wrote. “This was my first time being a free father to my son.”
He added, “Six months out nigga get a call to come to LA…when I got there the situation was in my face with niggas I didn’t know in a place I didn’t know.”
Jam admitted his conduct was wrong but blamed Durk.
“I ain’t saying it make it right what I’m doing cuz I hate what I’m doing,” he wrote. “But dude don’t care about shit but his self and his image to the world.”
Jam claimed Durk cared more about “niggas not being able to say slide for von no more” than associates facing prison.
He also wrote, “He ain’t say here go some money get out of town none of that!!”
Lil Durk has pleaded not guilty to federal stalking and murder-for-hire charges tied to Lul Pab’s death.
Both sides have rested. Closing arguments begin Tuesday, September 8.
from AllHipHop https://ift.tt/7Dr3fth
via IFTTT