Blueface ended his relationship with Nevaeh Akira during a livestream Tuesday, sending his son’s mother packing through tears.
TMZ’s footage showed her crying after he said she could remain at his home long enough to collect her belongings.
The rupture followed Blueface’s claim that Nevaeh deceived him about a tattoo while he was incarcerated during 2025. She allegedly identified the covered portrait as Blueface before he learned it had depicted NBA YoungBoy.
Nevaeh confirmed her status through Instagram Stories, describing the relationship as damaging and framing its end as freedom.
“I’m set free. Everything happens for a reason,” she wrote. “Everything happens for a reason, it was a long traumatic headache with nothing but negativity. IM SINGLE.”
“Despite my deception, I hope we can eventually find a way to remain friends and build a healthy co-parenting relationship for our baby,” Nevaeh wrote. “I don’t want anger or hurt to take away from the beautiful thing we created together.”
“I genuinely wish you everything good in life,” she continued. “I never meant to hurt you. I was so worried about disappointing you that I ended up doing something that disappointed you even more.”
Their romance became public shortly after Blueface left prison in November 2025, and the pair quickly made their relationship livestream content. They briefly split in January before announcing in February that Nevaeh was carrying their first child together.
Nevaeh gave birth August 18 after nearly 24 hours of labor, and the couple named their son Johnathan Jamall Porter Jr. Blueface was driving Chrisean Rock to an airport when Nevaeh called during a stream and said, “I’m in labor. I’m by myself.”
Cheating accusations had already battered the relationship before their son’s arrival, with Nevaeh repeatedly objecting to Blueface’s involvement with other women. In July, Blueface admitted sleeping with Chrisean after a Los Angeles boat party while Nevaeh was pregnant.
“I cheated. I know. Sorry,” he told her, prompting Nevaeh to answer, “There’s no reason to say sorry if you had intentions on doing it.”
In August, Blueface told Nevaeh his behavior would continue until she chose to leave, saying, “It’s gonna work until you are ready to leave.”
Johnathan Jr. is Blueface’s fourth child and Nevaeh’s second, joining her older son Superior in the newly separated family.
from AllHipHop https://ift.tt/QEBeNIb
via IFTTT